1. General Policy Information: Stratus10 recognizes the importance of protecting information about our customers. Anyone can visit our business web site without telling us who they are or revealing any information about them or their business needs. Unless you register for our newsletter, our web servers collect domain names, not the e-mail addresses of visitors. Stratus10 using Google Analytics to better serve our clients and help in marketing efforts. Google Analytics collects information such pages viewed, time spent on each page, clicks, forms filled, scrolling action, and other actions taken by you on our Site. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, and related user practices. In general, we will use this information to measure the use of the site and to improve the site.
2. Your Registration Information: At times, we may advertise events like webinars and other programs on our Website. To participate in an event, we may ask you for your information. We will need information about your business, such as your complete company name, address, city and state, corporate or individual contact, and title, business phone number, e-mail address, and user name and password. Under some circumstances, we may require additional information.
3. This customer information is intended to be used only by authorized personnel of Stratus10. A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may be stored in your hard drive, not on our site, so that we can recognize you when you return. Cookies allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session (this does not include Google AdWords’ remarketing cookie). You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our site and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
5. Use of Customer Information: Our primary goal in collecting information from you and your business is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our site to make your experience easier and quicker. We may use your e-mail address to send you information about new product and service offerings and communications relative to the use of the site.
6. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
7. We may also link to sites that will be specific to your business needs by offering targeted banners, new services, and promotions. You can remove your business from receiving some of this information by changing the appropriate option.
8. We use information in the file we maintain about you and your business to evaluate current and past activities on the site, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
9. The Stratus10 Web site may contain links to other Websites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices engaged in by other sites.
10. Special Note About Minors: Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a business user and are under the age of 18, please use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
warranty, express or implied of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Stratus10 further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this Site or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Any reliance on the advice, opinion, materials or information on this Site shall be at your sole risk. Stratus10 may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be outdated, and Stratus10 makes no commitment to update any materials or services at this Site. If you view this Site outside of the United States, information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event will Stratus10, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable under any claim or circumstance (including without limitation any circumstance involving a finding that a warranty or remedy has failed of its essential purpose), whether the claim sounds in contract, tort or other legal theory, for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or the materials or information or services contained at any such sites, including direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages such as damages for lost profits or revenue, lost data, lost sales, lost goodwill or loss of use of a product, even if any such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Remedies: Your sole remedy, and Stratus10 sole obligation, for any claim related to product(s) purchased on this Site shall be limited by and to the extent of the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty.
10. Government Restricted Rights: Government users will receive no rights greater than Restricted Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-19 (c) (1-2) (June 1987). Government users will receive no rights greater than Limited Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) or DFAR 252.227-7015 (b) (2) (November 1995), as applicable in any technical data at this Site.
11. Applicable Laws: This Site is hosted and operated from a site in the State of California, United States of America. Stratus10 makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from locations where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You may not use the Site or export or re-export the materials or services at this Site, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of export laws and regulations. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of law principles.
12. Privacy: Stratus10 recognizes that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act responsibly. We have adopted a Privacy Statement to explain how we use your personal information. You should review our Privacy Statement before providing any personal data on this Site. Please read our Privacy Statement.
13. General: Stratus10 may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on pages at this Site. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between Stratus10 and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments regarding this Policy.